Thursday, January 13, 2011

WONDERLAND: A NEW MUSICAL GOES TO BROADWAY

I am so super exited about this- I will be going back to NYC to see this show for sure. I have had music from this show on my IPOD for quite sometime, and it's finally gonna happen for the wonderful cast, crew and creative team in April- Congrats guys!
:) Enjoy the little sneak peak I have provided!

This modern retelling is sure to be a hit and spectacular... the music is quite catchy too!

I don't really wanna give any of the story away- except to say you haven't see a Wonderland like this- so you better be ready!

If you wanna know more go here- be forewarned there could be plot spoilers: http://www.broadway.com/shows/wonderland/

Here's a semi current news story!



Here's a bit of an older preview or two! PLEASE NOTE IN THE VIDEOS BELOW THERE ARE SPOILERS!



No comments: