Thursday, January 13, 2011

Have you played yet? Disney's Epic Mickey!

If you haven't already got a WII, or gotten the chance to play Disney's Epic Mickey- you are missing out!
The Adventure is amazingly fun, and it's a rare sort of game that holds my attention and makes me want to play it for hours on end.
The last game that has done that lately was Angry Birds on the Android phone, and Kingdom Hearts for PS2 and the gameboy system- I am hoping to eventually play the newer Kingdom Hearts themed PSP games as well.
But back to EPIC MICKEY- here is a short trailer... Go out and play this- you don't know what your missing.
CAN MICKEY SAVE THE TOON WORLD BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE AND SOLVE THE OTHER QUEST AND MYSTERIES- MAYBE WITH YOU HELP- PLUS A LITTLE PAINT AND THINNER!




I will say that some of the challenges have proven hard for me personally, and I have to ask the gamers in my house- What the heck I am doing- but I am sure you will have just as much as a blast as I keep having!

No comments: