Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lady Danville!




After seeing a few post from a band I had just come to find out about a few months ago as they were opening with BEN FOLDS- I decided they needed to be one of the first band shout outs I made on this blog; to share some of the amazing music I loved being able to hear for the first time live with BEN FODLS.

For those who don't know who I am already talking about from the title of this blog- well then you went right into reading the story, and rightly so theres nothing wrong with that...

SO LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO: LADY DANVILLE!

I will post a few videos here from the youtube- to let you have a chance to hear them and decide for yourself if you like the beats they've been providing as much as I do- so without further blabbing here it goes!

ENJOY!

Here is BED 42: This was one of m fav. songs of seeing them in Columbus, Ohio!



Here seemed to be one of the more well known songs: CARS!




Here's a shot from Columbus!




Here's a real band photo- that isn't so fuzzy!



So what do you think little a-listers?
Bryce

No comments: