Saturday, January 22, 2011

Champions Online!

So there I was at Walmart- I look in the Clearance bin, and what do I find- 2 days before the massive free for all! Champions Online! You guessed it! This bundle included the game, and not just the regular free 30 days, but an extra 30 days of game time for free too! making it a 30.00 value! Kinda Cool!
Getting the extra 30 days was kinda difficult cause they are in the middle of changing- I had to talk to a online chat support person, but he helped me and we moved along, so actually not difficult, just an extra step to get what I paid for.
I remember when the game came out friends and I talked about it- it was 50.00 and we all loved City of Heroes! This is the same reason someone like me would love DC UNIVERSE ONLINE- which I wrote about a few days ago- so here is is- I am sitting here downloading the patch waiting to get in there and see all the good stuff- but why this game? Well i liked the idea of not only creating your own character- but your own arch nemesis- cause every Hero (Champion) needs one of those, and then well you can go in reverse too!

As it stands and the patch is downloading on my computer I am sitting here watching the game play action on youtube, and it sure looks like those gamers are having a bit too much fun, and it makes me axious to be doing the same- so that's where it is!

I have 2 referrals as well- so someone might join me! Bryzkid303@gmail.com
email me if your interested and check out these videos!

Bryce

www.champions-online.com is also a good place to check this out!

remember its about to be a free for all, including the game- and the time you can play... there will just be perks for those subscribing!





Maybe those videos will help- I don't wanna give away to much for those who wanna play!

No comments: