Friday, January 14, 2011

NO H8

Banner

So for those of you who don't already know what the NO H8 campaign is- and what they are doing, I thought I would take a moment to share. This campaign has been around for awhile- but they are commonly known for taking pictures of celebrities, and familiar faces as well as having photo shoots of other people, groups, and special creative people. These photos are then sold for the cause to raise support against discrimination, and the unfair treatment of others. That is how I would describe the NO H8 campaign in my own words.

But for those of you who want to know more please check out this site:

http://www.noh8campaign.com/


Meanwhile I went and looked into the more notable people who have had their shot taken for the campaign and picked out quite of few of my top favorite pics- this post will be lengthy because of pictures- but I promise it will be worth it! Also take the time to check out the site- and look for your favorite, and maybe purchase it to help out this note worthy cause! :)


So let's start- Shall we? Get the party started! I really liked the ones that showed a bit of spice- keep in mind I only went into 2 galleries and picked maybe 15 of 100 per page!


Blake Lewis- Former American Idol Contestant/Recording Artist (probably one of my top 5 I have seen ever)


Pete Wentz


Team Kathy Griffin


Joshua Colon - MTV's Real World DC




Aaron Carter


Jane Lynch


Eden Espinosa and Kendra Kassebaum - From Wicked The Musical! :) This one made me extremely happy!


Kat Von D


These again are just some of my favs- please take the time to check out the Charity- and perhaps buy a photo!

I know I used to see these photos more and more- but not so often now, and I still believe this is a worth while cause- THANKS!

Bryce

No comments: