Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SIX FEET UNDER? DEAD LIKE ME? Why can't there still be more!





So here are clips from 2 of my most treasured shows that were ever on TV.
If you haven't seen them- they come highly reccomended by me!
I posted trailers for them- so hopefully no spoilers- but please please please go watch them now!

TO THE PRODUCERS- I know it won't happen but please make new ones! PLEASE!


SIX FEET UNDER- SEASON 1 PROMO- THERE WAS 5 SEASONS ENJOY!


DEAD LIKE ME SEASON 1 PROMO- THERE WAS 2 SEASONS AND A MOVIE FOLLOW UP- GO WATCH!





For those of you wanting to watch- here is a picture of the box sets to looks for to get the best deal!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I couldnt find where to just post comments..so I hope you find this. I think you are awesome, and that one day your name will be up in lights, and you'll be famous. You are already someone who is so special and creative and thoughtful, now its time for the world to see what else you have to offer. I love you and im so glad your my friend. when you become famous you will take me everywhere with you.. i can be like one of those little dogs that people carry in their bags.. hehe. Im your biggest fan bro bro meow!! :)