Friday, February 4, 2011

The rest of the notes: one long blog! lets get this done!

Day 10 - Someone you don't talk to as much as you'd like to.
To my friend Andi Hall,
I enjoy when we hang out, but it seems the time we get together comes and goes, perhaps we can work on this!
Bryce

Day 11 - A deceased person you wish you could talk to.
Dear Uncle Mike,
I wish we would of gotten to know each other better, and that you were still around.
Bryce

Day 12 - The person you hate the most / cause you a lot of pain.
Dear you know who the fuck you are once again?
This isn't however for the same person- you cheated me in more ways then 1- but you had your reasons, I hope your happy, just remember that karma is a bitch!
Bryce

Day 13 - Someone you wish could forgive you.
Dear J,
I never understood the reasons we stopped talking, however I know I was a complete dumbfuck, if you ever saw this note: I do wish you would forgive me and we could move on as friends.
Bryce

Day 14 - Someone you've drifted away from.
Dear anyone I drifted away from,
Sorry! perhaps you should expose yourself to me again, and we can start talking again!
Bryce

Day 15 - The person you miss the most.
Hey!
I already wrote you a letter today, I suspect you know who you are!
Bryce

Day 16 - Someone that's not in your state/country.
Dear stranger whom I don't know well,(Indiana)
I wish we could become better friends, so that I might find out more about you, and be able to really call you a friend!
Bryce

Day 17 - Someone from your childhood.
Dear kid from the swing set/slide,
I didn't mean to push you off, I thought you were gonna knock me off- sorry I broke your collarbone- but you got me kicked out of kinder-care! Jackass!
Bryce

Day 18 - The person you wish you could be.
This note would go to myself, I am proud to be who I am- I do wish to learn more everyday! That is my only chief complaint!

Day 19 - Someone that pesters your mind, good or bad.
I already wrote this person a note: Lets hope the pay attention to it! LOL

Day 20 - The one that broke your heart the most.
Again, I already wrote this person a note: lets hope they pay attention to it!

Day 21 - Someone you judged by their first impression.
I try not to do this to anyone so if I have my note would simply read "Sorry"

Day 22 - Someone you want to give a second chance to.
anyone whom I might of misjudged from day 21!

Day 23 - The last person you kissed.
Dear T,
I love you!
Bryce

Day 24 - The person that gave you your favorite memory.
Dear T,
Thanks for helping me make it to NYC to see my first Broadway show!
Bryce

Dear Dan,
Thanks for going with me the very first time I saw Tori Amos live! I loved it!
Bryce

Day 25 - The person you know that it going through a rough time.
To anyone going through a bad time,
Call me! I will listen! I may not have the answers, but I am a shoulder to lean on!
Bryce

Day 26 - The last person you made a pinky promise to.
Dear T,
Im keeping up my end of the deal, please keep yours!
Bryce

Day 27 - The friendliest person you knew for only one day.
Dear stranger at the store:
Thanks for being so nice!
Bryce

Day 28 - Someone that changed your life.
To my teachers:
Thanks for showing me that education can actually be fun!
Bryce

Day 29 - The person you want to tell everything to, but too afraid.
Dear L,
you are my friend, and sometimes I wanna spill the beans, but im afraid you might misjudge me, or think that I am not telling the truth, when I am actually spilling my heart out!
Bryce

Day 30 - Your reflection in the mirror.
Dear reflection,
Your hot! but we need to work on that weight, get on the wii fit now!
also lets work on a real sleeping schedule, and getting rid of those chronic migraines!
They can't be healthy!
Thanks asshole,
Bryce

No comments: