Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Contest:

Are you ready for it! I decided that for the first 5 followers I get they can expect a Valentines gift from me: I will be making my own Valentines and sending them out- maybe I will throw in other goodies who knows.

the BIG contest is gonna have to wait till theres more people, but I can promise you that it will be worth the wait! :)

Sorry to get hearts and hopes up, but that's what made me decide Valentines day cards.
Hey Im gonna personally sign them- thats worth something right, I wont use my stamp this time...lol

Meanwhile- I am going to include small presents in each one- who knows what they might be.

Email: Bryce@BroadwayBryce.com your address if you know for a fact you are one of the first 10 followers, and right now we are at 2.

No comments: