Thursday, February 10, 2011

I sing WONDERFUL from WICKED!



Since it seems to be a WICKED day! :)
Here's a video of me singing WONDERFUL from WICKED!

HOW WICKED IS THAT? HUH?

Here's my open letter!

Dear Heidi Jo Gilbert,
If you are granted the rights to do this as an animated film, I am a big big big big big big big big Wicked fan too, I love the Wizard even if he isn't all that nice as we and elphaba used to think he was back when we watched "The Wizard of OZ", I have always wanted to play him on stage, and being I'm 24 that's just not gonna be super convincing on stage, but if I could be the animated voice- well that might be something WONDERFUL!

PLEASE CONSIDER ME! Cause I would be honored!
Thanks,
Bryce


Well :) how awesome would that be really, I mean it is my dream to play the wizard, and well being an animated voice is also something I have always wanted to do- that would be awesome!

No comments: