Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 6 - A stranger. Day 7 - Your ex. (writing these together)

I know I am posting a lot of notes: its that I forgot about this challenge, and started back in November- so I am pounding these out- they need to be said!

Dear Stranger,
Thanks for treating me kindly, I know we don't know each other, but if we had I imagine it would be because we struck up a conversation shopping, or waiting in line somewhere.
I can't wait to meet you, you might turn in to one of the greatest of friends,
Bryce


Dear you know who the fuck you are! RIGHT?
You really screwed me up badly, because of you it is hard for me to move on, and I have trust issues galore.
regardless of that you are still an amazing person, and I still love you very much, Love is unconditional even in the hardest of times.
Wishing we had closure,
Bryce

No comments: