Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 4 -Your siblings, or closest family member.

:) This note I think I can do pretty easy!

Dear little brother,
How are you? I hope all is well in your world, and I hope you find this note in good time!
I think about what you might be doing often as we don't get to see each other much. :) However I know that every time I see you, I can tell you are growing up to be one of the smartest kids I have ever met- You taught me how to find the bonus features on a blu-ray disc, I thought it was kinda funny since you so much younger than me; its amazing how much you already know about technology, where when it changes for me I stumble but you seem to go with the flow.
:) I respect that very much, and I know that perhaps one day you will do something with that.
Your going to be a great young adult soon, and I can't wait to see what comes next.
Love,
Bryce

No comments: