Friday, February 4, 2011

30 days of notes! note 1: Your best friend!

Dear Jimmy,
Hello! Thanks for always being a great friend. I have decided to make you my 1st note in 30 days of notes.
:) I can name alot of great times we have had in the past, and I am thankful for all those times.
Also, I am hoping that those times continue more.
We have met many people together, and gone and done so much, and yet you are always there when needed.
My fav. of those times was my car catching on fire... with miles of oil trails from columbus all the way down the highway, and when you came to pick me off the side of the road- A COP RECOGNIZED ME OFF YOUTUBE, and then offered to take me home.
Thank you for being my rescue that day- I might of been abducted by an official who knew how to cover it up.

Your also always there whenever I need someone to talk too, and I appreciate that very much!

I Thank you for being a great friend.

Thanks,
Bryce

No comments: