Sunday, October 7, 2012

Dreamworks: How To Train Your Dragon Live Spectacular.

Do you seek adventure in your life? Do you need to get away for a night and have a good time? Do you ever what it would be like to live with dragons? Well, "Dreamworks: How to Train Your Dragon Live Spectacular" might just be a fun night out for you. The widely popular Academy Award winning movie "How To Train Your Dragon" is now being brought to live through the magic of amazing theatrics, and being presented in arenas all over the country,and eventually even in other countries... So as asked before- if you are seeking some amazing thrills, you might wanna catch this show! All my friend and readers can get 25% off tickets for weeknight shows (so Thursday and Friday) with code MOM in the promotions and special offers. This deal is valid nationwide for weeknight shows. We hope to see you there having a good time! I will be catching the show on Thursday evening October 11th, 2012- watch this blog for a full review of the show. To see what my thoughts are. As a fan of the cartoon, I know I expect great things from this show, and from others I know who have seen this- they say it is one not to be missed. So get soaring on your adventure! Hope to see you there! :)
P.s.- I will be posting a teaser video here in just a few minutes as well- keep your eyes open for the fun to start.

No comments: