Thursday, March 28, 2013

The new EVIL DEAD. A Zombie Comedy (Or a ZOMCOM HOROMEDY) to raise the dead in the new ages!



just got home from seeing the new Evil Dead. I can't stop laughing, so either I am totally desensitized to violence, and what is supposed to be scary is really the basis of a new comedy. This whole movie is covered in blood scenes. Still yet I imagine this movie is going to break the funny bone of even the most stubborn horror movie goers. Fede Alvarez's new redirection of this film might leave you wondering why the old one wasn't good enough? That is too say that some may be very disappointed expecting the old story line. But behold some new hero will arise, and you are bound to love them. Now that I got that out- I have to say this, I now have a new favorite Evil Dead movie and I was completely taken by surprise with this new re-visioning of some college kids going camping in the woods. Zombies,  recovering junkies and the Book of the Dead, Oh my! Well that is all I am gonna say about it.... really! I refuse to say too much as the film hasn't opened yet, but you will be pleasantly surprised when you walk into the movie theater to see this film.
If you can't wait to see the new movie, make sure you get tickets and go with at least 4 of your friends, its not as fun unless there is 5 of you.... this way you can figure out your next years horrorhound convention outfits. I expect to see so many zombies out there.

Also not the only change I would make to this movie- WHERE IS THE 3D? That would of made the whole thing so much more amazingly awesome!
3D you hear me- it would of been righteous. Not Overkill. Righteous! I might not of even laughed during the whole thing, but wondered if I was next.

Now if you'll excuse me I am off to having some sweet dreams, and returning emails. Which I will be doing to the EVIL DEAD THE MUSICAL- CAST RECORDING!

Starting now: sing with me if you know it- "Cabin in the woods, eeewwww, cabin in the woods, yeah- we're five college students on our way to an old abandoned cabin in the woods.... yadda yadda yadda" and now continue on!




P.S. One more thing - here is the FULL REDBAND TRAILER for those who haven't seen it- try not to blink, and don't get too frightened.
Note: This trailer may be disturbing to some due to images. HEY I WARNED YOU!

No comments: